Dr. Elizabeth Kane

  • California
  • Information updated 3 weeks ago

About Dr. Elizabeth Kane's service

Dr. Elizabeth Kane is a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in California with over 13 years of educational experience in the field of counseling psychology. She holds a doctoral degree in Psychology and has spent over 10 years in clinical practice. Dr. Kane combines her research and clinical skills to offer a counseling style approach tailored to the unique needs of her clients. She specializes in providing support for individuals facing challenges in their romantic or familial relationships, helping them explore coping mechanisms and communication skills. Additionally, she has extensive experience in assisting individuals dealing with overwhelming anxiety, affair recovery for individuals and couples, and parents navigating the difficulties of parenting and step-parenting. Dr. Kane utilizes a strength-based, solution-focused approach, drawing from humanistic, cognitive-behavioral, and dialectical behavior therapy techniques. Her goal is to guide clients in breaking down their concerns into manageable steps, focusing on their strengths, and helping them increase their resilience, confidence, and overall satisfaction in life. Dr. Kane is dedicated to joining her clients on their path towards wellbeing.

Areas of Focus and Specialization

  • Anxiety
  • Bipolar disorder
  • Career difficulties
  • Depression
  • Family conflicts
  • Intimacy-related issues
  • Parenting issues
  • Relationship issues
  • Self esteem
  • Stress

Additional areas

Therapeutic approaches

Languages Spoken

  • English

Dr. Elizabeth Kane is serving from:


Welcoming International Clients?


Years in practice

11 years

NPI number


License Details

CA LMFT 83308


License number:

Expires at

Find online therapists in California

Request Virtual counseling with Dr. Elizabeth Kane

Maker Therapy. 2024

If you or someone you are aware of is facing an urgent situation or crisis and requires immediate assistance, please dial 911 or visit the closest emergency room.